In addition to testing, you will have the opportunity to participate in development of our quality assurance procedures, both manual and automated alongside our other Quality Experts. We are establishing our testing processes from scratch, and we need a passionate colleague to join our team and help us in our fight against bugs in order to create a flawless casino game environment for the million’s Gamers all over the World.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- be part of the integrations process with the biggest online game providers
- learn the logistics of producing a game for the online gambling markets
- be a part of a small, but rapidly growing team
- have mentors with over 20 years in the gambling world and with more than 10 years of experience in online gambling
- Identify critical scenarios and cover them with end-to-end manual and automatic tests
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Work within an agile development team to estimate, plan and execute testing activities
- Participate in feature design and review of requirement documents
- Work with stakeholders to diagnose, triage, and prioritize customer field issues
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Contributing to defect detection and error reporting
- Contributing to the maintenance and continuous improvement of test cases
- University degree in engineering or computer science
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge of OOP and SQL
- Basic understanding of the software development and QA life cycle processes
- Basic understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong team-oriented player
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Creative, detailed-oriented and open minded
- Strong desire to expand current skillset in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Up to 2 years of experience in the same or similar position
- Experience with API/UI testing frameworks
- Experience with web application testing
- Experience creating test plans, test cases and reports
- Experience with defect detection and error reporting
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket
- Possibility to work remotely or in our Belgrade city center office
- Flexible hours
- Freedom to tailor your work and assignments
- Health insurance
- Bonus scheme
We are looking forward to your application!
To apply, send us your CV in English language. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 30.08.2021.