About the position
As a QA, you will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches and creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
What will you do?
- Perform manual testing of the tasks implemented by developers
- Be involved in test planning
- Create various testing documentation
- Gain knowledge about automated testing
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
What skills and experience do you need?
- At least 2 years of experience on the same or similar position
- Good understanding of both QA and software development life cycles
- Experience with web application testing
- Willingness to learn about automated testing
- Hunger for continuous learning and professional development
- A systematic problem-solving approach
- Proactivity and excellent communication skills
Why you’ll love working at Epic Software Solutions?
- A chance to be part of a casual but highly professional environment
- An exciting work environment, including innovative digital projects for our clients
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Short decision paths and room for your own creativity
- Positive working atmosphere amongst competent, highly motivated and open-minded colleagues
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Birthday cake :)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted