Global IT Factory is an IT Services Company that specializes in the provision of leading-edge, cost-effective IT Products and Services by leveraging our global delivery teams located in Serbia and Australia.
We are specialised in Higher Education Digital Solutions leveraging the latest Cloud/Web, Mobility and IoT technologies. Our ISO9001:2015 certified IT Factory approach combines innovation with efficient and repeatable IT delivery processes.
Our clients are some of the top universities in the APAC region.
As we are now expanding our customer base globally, the opportunity exists for a competent and self-driven individual to work remotely* with our Belgrade team as a QA Engineer.
QA Engineer participates in quality assurance tasks and collaborates with the development team to improve product quality and speed up the development lifecycle.
Essential duties include:
- Understanding of requirements documentation and participation in writing of test cases.
- Participation in preparation of the Test Plans and Test Results documents.
- Execution of the tests according to the Test Plan (stress testing, performance testing, functional testing, scalability testing, security testing etc.).
- Execution of the automated tests and regression tests.
- Working closely with other test and development team members, following the processes, using various tools as directed by Senior QA Engineer.
- Participation in implementation of automated Tests.
- Continuous development of the company’s QA practices and procedures.
You will work under supervision of the Senior tester and will have the opportunity to further up your knowledge in the following areas:
- Working in IT Development Environment (tools, practices, etc.).
- Basics of Java Web App Development Stack.
- Agile Practices (Scrum & Kanban).
- Issue tracking and Project Management (Jira).
- Writing and executing test cases.
- Manual and Automated Testing.
- Exploratory, Performance and Load Testing (JMeter, LoadUI).
- API Testing (Soap UI, Rest Assured).
You will need to have the following attributes to be considered for the role:
- Professionalism, dedication, reliability, and thoroughness in work.
- Some experience in testing/programming and flair for the technology.
- Knowledge of the common computer software.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and apply new skills, team player.
- Good command of English language.
The following attributes are desirable:
- More than 1 year of software testing experience.
- Technical background.
- Tertiary education.
We are offering:
- Standard full-time working hours.
- Work in young and dynamic team.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Working from home option.
- Opportunity and support to learn new skills and further up your career.
Quick learners and motivated persons, even with no experience, are encouraged to apply.
Applications will be considered until the position is filled.
*Note: Currently, due to Covid, we are all working remotely from home. After returning to the office, a “work from home” option would still be offered to those who have this as a preference.