Global IT Factory is a leading global provider of Education Software. We build systems for the top tier universities across the globe. We have been listed by Gartner® as one of the top twelve word’s developers of Curriculum Managements Systems. Our global business development and delivery teams are in Australia and Serbia.
Our company’s mission is to empower Universities around the globe, by providing them with the right tools, to better manage, innovate, and collaborate on designing Curriculums, Courses, and Programs for their students. Furthermore, we often create new standards for them.
As we are now growing, and expanding into a new product development, the opportunity exists for the competent, and self-driven individual to work with our Belgrade team as a QA Engineer.
QA Engineer participates in quality assurance tasks and collaborates with the development team to improve product quality and speed up the development lifecycle.
Ambitious and motivated individuals have a path to progress to the Team Leader position.
Essential duties include:
- Understanding of requirements documentation and participation in writing of test cases.
- Participation in preparation of the Test Plans and Test Results documents.
- Execution of the tests according to the Test Plan (stress testing, performance testing, functional testing, scalability testing, security testing etc.).
- Execution of the automated tests and regression tests.
- Working closely with other test and development team members, following the processes, using various tools.
- Participation in implementation of automated Tests.
- Continuous development of the company’s QA practices and procedures.
You will need to have the following attributes to be considered for the role:
- Professionalism, dedication, reliability, and thoroughness in work.
- Experience in testing/programming and flair for technology.
- Knowledge of the common computer software and testing tools.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and apply new skills, team player.
- Good command of English language.
The following attributes are desirable:
- More than 1 year of software testing experience.
- Technical background.
- Tertiary education.
We are offering:
- Remote first team, work from anywhere.
- Friendly, collaborative, and flexible work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Interesting and challenging work to foster your personal and professional growth.
- Private health insurance and Fitpass access.
- A position with standard full-time working hours.
- Paid courses and training.
- Opportunity and support to learn new skills and further up your career.
Why Work with us:
- We work in cross-functional teams that are very strong technically. You’ll be working alongside senior professionals, with plenty of industry experience. Being part of a highly professional, growing team focused on great outcomes will foster your personal and professional growth.
- We’ll trust you and help you grow. You’ll be given plenty of responsibility as your role will be vital for the company to meet its proposed targets. We also take career development seriously, and provide education and courses as needed.
- Work from anywhere. We rely on top global talent, not only those living within a 10km radius from the office. We trust our people to work remotely and deliver on the proposed results.
Interested? Apply now to learn more about this opportunity and gain the chance to be a part of a growing technology company!
Feedback will be provided only for shortlisted candidates.