It’s a sweltering day, and you are waiting for the train. Next to you is the Invenda smart vending machine. Suddenly, you receive a notification on your phone - The machine has triggered a special deal for you, based on your age and gender, with your favorite cold drink, sunscreen, and a protective hat.
How does it work? Who is behind the smart vending machine?
Invenda is building a ''brain'' for vending machines that enables centralized device management, real-time inventory, product bundling, digital signage, AI, and demographics. This brain not only has eyes of its own to see customers, but also a wireless connection to its owner and the cloud. Our product is an IoT solution incorporating a variety of innovative technologies starting with the vending machine itself where we manage hardware, signage/direct marketing, age, gender, and emotion detection, synchronization services, and business intelligence. From the machine, we transfer the immensely valuable data to our big data cloud solution supported by our NoSQL database, where we provide machine learning, REST APIs, and much more.
We are looking for:
Our team is looking for a talented and qualified QA Engineer to join us in testing the beautiful combination of hardware and software that shapes our product – Intelligent Vending.
We are a great fit if you:
- Have 2+ years of software testing experience
- Have the ISTQB foundation level certificate
- Like our product and are keen to help further build it
- Have a positive attitude and are easy to communicate with
- Have enthusiasm for testing hardware and software solutions
- Are interested to explore the power of your imagination in creating testing ideas
- Think it is crucial to work in a team of responsible, supportive, transparent, kind, and highly professional people
- Have the ambition to be directly responsible for the quality of your product, leading the team, making decisions, and planning project activities
- Think out of the box and can consider the big picture, when generating testing ideas
At Invenda you will:
- Use cutting-edge technologies
- Be part of one open, friendly and innovative team
- Get an opportunity to develop and to learn even more during training and conferences
- Have up to 30 days of vacation
- Enjoy paid sports activities
- Have private health insurance
- Have a competitive salary incl. bonus
If this role excites you and you wish to become part of Invenda, we would like to get to know you better.
We prepared some questions for you, so, take your time, write down your answers, and send it to us together with your resume. We can’t wait to hear from you!
1.What drives you in testing?
2.What personal characteristics a good tester should have?
3.In your opinion, what is the role of a tester in one organization?
4.Manual or automated testing, and why?
Remember, there are no wrong answers. :)
Let’s shape the future of automated retail together!