As a QA Engineer in MENU, you will work with an experienced QA team to test the whole ecosystem of products – from mobile applications for iOS and Android devices and web applications, to integration with POS systems from other providers. You will design and execute automated and manual test cases to support APIs, ensure products meet or exceed the specified standards, acceptance criteria and end-user requirements.
Type of contract: Permanent
The key functions of QA Engineer include:
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback and suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Consistently execute test cases (manual and/or automated) and analyze results
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Software Quality Assurance position
- Experience with API testing (Postman, Runscope or similar)
- Point-of-Sale (POS) Experience is a Plus
- Automation experience using Runscope / Appium is a Plus
- Experience and knowledge of testing methodologies (load, stress, acceptance, regression, localization, black box/white box, security, performance, usability, accessibility, smoke)
- Basic knowledge of databases
- Knowing the bug/issue tracking tool (preferably JIRA)
- Understanding the life cycle of the software and all phases of the QA process
- Fluency in English
- Positive and service-oriented personality and a team player with excellent communication skills and the development of interpersonal relationships
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Developed problem-solving skills, commitment to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- High level of flexibility, creativity, and perseverance
- Experience in automating tests (mobile UI and/or API)
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Opportunity to participate in creating a global industry-changing product
- Great international team and informal start-up atmosphere
- Strong company culture and team spirit
- Opportunity to learn and improve technical and soft skills
- Possibilities for career development as the company grows
- 25 vacation days
- Competitive salary
- Equity incentives
- Home office
Upoznaj kompaniju MENU Technologies d.o.o.
Launched in 2014 as an innovative IT start-up in Switzerland, MENU has grown into a strong and sustainable company that enables sophisticated ecommerce for restaurant brands. Its modular ecosystem with a central data hub encompasses both direct order and engagement channels – web, mobile & kiosk – and integrations with delivery marketplaces, Google & social media channels.
Striving to support restaurants in enhancing customer experience and boosting their growth worldwide, MENU has gained a strong foothold in the markets in Europe and the Americas, and is certified by ultra-large restaurant brands. In order to provide innovative and best-in-class solutions and services to its customers around the world, MENU fully relies on its team and is devoted to hiring passionate professionals.
MENU Co-Founder and CPO Marlon Koch was 14 years old at the time he came up with the initial idea for the product and wrote the first version of the code. In 2014 he founded the company together with Karl, released MVP and hired the product teams. Already in 2015 an IT hub was established in Serbia, and, since then, we have been only expanding both our team and our solution. Some of the people that joined MENU at that time are still with us.
What sets us apart and makes us unique is the level of product sophistication, how long we have been on this journey, and the experience we have gathered so far. Our team plays a key role in the success of our company and our customers, so we are always on the lookout for talented individuals who are passionate about technology and interested in growing within an in-house product company. Those who join MENU will receive full support to do their best, and together we'll go a long way to help digitalization efforts in the restaurant industry.
Sounds interesting? Check out our open roles and apply - https://www.menu.app/careers/
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Remote work Flexible work hours Stock options Amazing team and great team buildings Growth opportunities
Fast paced environment can be very demanding.
Strong company culture
Informal business environment
Private Health Insurance
Team building events - local and abroad
Remote work and flexi start
Conferences and courses
Stock Option Plan
25 vacation days and 10 days fully covered sick leave
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...