We keep on growing and we need you to help us grow.
Type of employment: Full-time
If you are a QA Engineer ready to onboard on your next project, we have something for you.
Our client has become the international market leader for the professional development of explainer videos. Using sophisticated storytelling methodology, the explanatory experts at help make the increasingly complicated world understandable for everyone. The tool is used worldwide by companies and private users to create videos.
We are looking someone who can lead several working students in regard to automated testing with Selenium.
There will be a part manual testing, and a part test automation / test management.
What will you do:
- You are responsible for the creation of test strategies and concepts based on functional and non-functional requirements/user stories and further develop existing test processes in an agile environment
- You create and maintain automated tests with Selenium
- You lead a team of working students to create and carry out manual and automated tests
- You manage test runs, analyze the results and prepare them
- You are in close contact with development and the product team
- You analyze bugs and support the development team in finding the cause
- You could be a great fit for this role if:
- You have completed a degree in computer science, applied computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics or a comparable qualification
- You have already gained relevant professional experience, are familiar with working in a cross-functional Scrum team and have in-depth knowledge of test methods and concepts
- You have knowledge of the creation and design of automated tests (e.g. Selenium)
- You may have recognized certifications such as Certified Agile Tester or ISTQB Certified Tester – Foundation Level
- You are precise, persistent, committed and enjoy communicating
- You understand and speak English very well
We want you to love Mondays, so:
- You can count on private medical insurance
- You can count on the conference budget
- You can count on 23 vacation days per year
- You can count on personal and professional growth opportunities
- You can count on a friendly working environment
- You can count on flexible working hours
- You can count on a competitive salary
- You can count on coffee, tea, and refreshments when in the office
- You can count on working on a great product
- You can count on fully remote mode (or join us on-site)
- You can count on the referral fees
ProDevs is a steadily growing software company headquartered in Belgrade, Serbia. We build web, desktop, and mobile applications for businesses, from small startups to large enterprises, and we’re looking for a motivated developer to help us grow.
We strive for an open, collaborative, and transparent environment. We value each and every employee equally since we are aware that everyone who joins us has a direct impact on the direction and success of our company.
ProDevs is an equal opportunity employer.
ProDevs je kompanija za razvoj softvera osnovana 2016. godine sa sedištem u Beogradu.
Specijalizovana je za isporuku kompletnih web i mobilnih rešenja. Nudi razvoj usluga za biznise i startape širom sveta.
na osnovu 2 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Zanimljivi projekti, dobra radna atmosfera, dobre kolege, fleksibilno radno vreme, mogucnost full remote rada, privatno zdravstveno osiguranje, rad na modernim tehnologijama.
Preterana zavisnost od stranih klijenata, ponekad losa organizovanost projekta.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 1 plata