Hello, you awesome individual!
Looking for a job opening for QA Engineer?
We got you!
PDT is a company that’s been around for quite some time. What are we about? AI? Mobile applications? Enterprise services? Cybersecurity? Or something else? That info is top secret and you’ll have to find it out by yourself in real-time and 3D. Our main focus is a product we developed during years of constant dedication, reinvention and adjustment. Other than that, we have various time defined projects whose purpose is to create opportunity for our team members to test new technologies and to discover fresh solutions. Our team is core of company and our motto is “Get things done and have fun!”
What will you do as a member of our team?
- Chase bugs until the end of time (or at least until the end of working hours)
- Review (and make sense) of requirements
- Define test cases for:
- Integration testing
- White-box/black-box testing
- Regression testing
- Design and write test automation scripts
- Execute tests
- Investigate problems in software as a result of testing
- Create testing documentation and reports
- Grow as a person and as a developer whether you’re a newbie or an experienced pro
An ideal candidate for this job would need to be:
- Kind, caring and friendly person
- Genuinely curious and eager to learn new skills
- Critical thinker
- Thorough and well-organized person
When it comes to technical profile, it would be great for you to:
- Basic knowledge of relational database systems (such as Oracle, MS SQL or MySQL)
- Relevant work experience
- Have the ability to commit to projects and master new challenges
- Experience with source control tools (such as GIT)
- Experience with build automation tools (such as Maven)
- Feeling comfortable to speak and write in English
In return, we can offer you:
- Permanent employment
- Wide spectrum of benefits
- Honor to be a part of the best team ever
- Space to learn new technologies and practice new development approaches
- Free hugs when stressed
- New and fancy workplace that is 30s away from Kalemegdan
If you think that we’re going to be a perfect match, let us know by sending us your CV and brief cover letter electronically.