One Identity is an award-winning security software provider offering a broad selection of solutions that solve some of the most common and most challenging IT security problems. We're looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to be part of our hosted solutions development team. Your main tasks will be to test scripts which will be used by our operations team to configure Azure services hosting production instances of cloud products. You will be responsible for testing strategy, writing test cases, and writing and maintaining test automation. You will work closely with our Operations team to troubleshoot customer issues. If the need arises, you will have to dig deep into our solutions to resolve problems. You will be working from home, collaborating daily with an international team.
As a QA Tester, you will be planning, executing, and documenting tests which exercise new and existing functionality deployed into a test environment. The project is not UI based, so scripting and API testing experience is mandatory. On successful completion of testing, you will certify releases for use by our operations team to manage hosted solutions in production environments.
- Familiarity with Azure Resource Manager and Azure DevOps
- Good working knowledge of web site security and performance considerations
- Scripting experience
- API testing experience
- Automation experience
- Ability to work independently as a remote employee using teleworking practices
- Microsoft Test Manager experience
- PowerShell experience
- Familiarity with service-oriented testing strategies
- Performance and/or security testing experience
One Identity enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward. With team members around the globe, we intend to continue to grow revenues and add value to customers.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at a scale few others can provide. Our product portfolio serves a large base of customers and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work with us?
- Life at One Identity means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
One Identity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: One Identity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at One Identity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. One Identity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. One Identity encourages applicants of all ages.