Schneider Electric DMS NS LLC for power engineering Novi Sad is the leading company for research, development and software engineering in the field of electrical power engineering systems – distribution management system (DMS).
Schneider Electric DMS NS provides continuous improvement in knowledge and career and specialization in country and abroad, within the activities of the Company. We strive to create a supportive environment that allows professional development and realization of personal ambitions. At the same time, we foster a culture of teamwork because of the synergy reached by combined potentials. Due to constant growth of the Company’s business, we are looking for an employee in Novi Sad for the following position:
Location: Novi Sad
The ideal candidate hired into this position should have the following competencies and experience:
- 2+ year’s industry testing experience including test automation.
- Working experience with test case management tools
- Working experience with bug/issue tracking tools
- Working experience with version control and continuous integration tools (is a plus)
- Technical knowledge of testing methodologies, design and implementation (is a plus)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adopt and learn new technologies
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Thorough spoken and written English
- Technical knowledge of software products documentation writing
- Knowledge of standardization systems documentation preparation (is a plus)
- Preferably trained in business communication and time management
- University or equivalent education (technical and/or software engineering)
- Working in an agile environment to create shippable software on a regular cycle.
- Determine, Design and Write Test Cases from Requirements and User Stories.
- Performing full functionality testing of the new features being added during the Sprint
- Performing thorough regression testing for all the previously implemented functionality.
- Ensuring efficient construction and maintenance of automated test scripts.
- Working closely with developers to ensure all defects are raised and are resolved.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Recommending innovative ideas to automate, reduce manual efforts and increase the code coverage
- Work on software products technical documentation and related areas of technical communication in the company
- Collect, analyze, interpret and organize information in a way that the subject to be communicated is clearly stated and easily understandable by the target groups of users
- Maintenance of the technical documentation related knowledge base
What we offer:
- Continuous knowledge improvement and trainings
- Stable, supportive and friendly work environment
- Team with experienced and helpful colleagues
- Attractive office space on top location in Novi Sad
Deadline for applications: until fulfilled