WaveAccess is an international results-driven company that provides high-quality custom software development services to hundreds of emerging and established companies globally. By supporting customers with talented software engineers and also a vast experience of advanced technologies, WaveAccess builds innovative software solutions and significantly reduces development risks and costs.
Throughout its 21-year history, the company’s highly skilled specialists have implemented over 500 successful projects for market leaders, ambitious startups, and government institutions.
Currently, we are looking for a QA Engineer to make the team even stronger.
- Test software products
- Identify, document and verify defects
- Develop and maintain test documentation
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in testing from a year
- Knowledge of the theory and processes of software testing
- Understanding the development process and software life cycle
- Experience in writing software testing documentation
- Experience with bug tracking systems
Nice to Have:
- Experience with project documentation
- Knowledge of SQL
- Various projects for international clients on modern technology stack
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Regular assessments and salary reviews Read more at wave-access.com
WaveAccess is a results-driven IT company with 21 years of experience in high-quality end-to-end product development services.
We have helped 50+ businesses bring ambitious ideas to life, and we are driven to deliver over and beyond our clients’ expectations. WaveAccess leverages a cost-effective approach with Feature Teams, Microservices Architecture, and Behavior-Driven Development — to reduce product time to market.
DevOps methodology and open source technologies allow us to speed up the development and improve the quality of our solutions. We help companies build the architecture and design the environment that allows for Continuous delivery / Continuous integration and to reach the digital transformation.
WaveAccess can join your product team at any stage of development — all the way from proof of concept to upgrading and supporting an in-market product. We also offer companies our expert consultations in the fields of DevOps, Machine Learning, and Product Modernization.
We are honored to have received numerous awards, including the Academy of Motion Pictures with Sci-Tech Awards, along with 2017 Microsoft Partner Awards in Business Analytics, 2018 Microsoft Partner Awards in Artificial Intelligence, and 2019 Microsoft Partner Awards in Media & Communications. Featured among the Top 10 AI Solution Providers and Top 10 Custom Software Providers by CIOApplications.