Magic Media is a pioneering media, entertainment and tech group powered by creativity and innovation. We are a group with brands with a physical presence in 13 countries and expertize in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development, software development and VFX amongst others. We work with leading developers and publishers within the games industry, providing support and solutions designed around individual needs and carried out by global experts.
We are looking for a technically proficient and knowledgeable Test Lead to lead our new QA test team. The ideal candidate is experienced in the gaming industry and must have a proven track record of creating data-focused test strategies as they will serve as the focal leadership and mentoring point for the team. We are currently building a Functional QA team for Games. Not only is the QA Game Test Lead going to be responsible for ensuring the quality of our development activities from a functional perspective, but they will also support the creation of the new QA team within the company.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Work on multiple projects in a fast-paced international environment.
- Cooperate with producers, customers, and other stakeholders both internal and external.
- Lead, recruit, coach, and manage a team of QA Testers
- Identify, record, document in detail, and track bugs
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Perform in-depth regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Accountable for the quality of all work and relationships on their team
- Analyse product quality and usability, associated system limitations, and report on risk
- Coach and develop leadership talent for succession planning
- Take responsibility for the effectiveness of the team and customer success
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience leading test teams: +2 years
- Experience in the gaming industry: +4 years.
- Demonstrated experience in test planning for complex features/systems
- Experience in testing mobile games
- Shipped multiple game titles as a test lead
- Passion for video games and software quality
- Fluent in English
- Experience in testing on video games consoles (dev-kits) environments
- Experience in testing VR and AR
- Coding knowledge: C#, Unity, Unreal Engine
- Certifications: PMP, Scrum Master and/or Product Owner, ISTQB
- Permanently remote position
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects.
- Be part of an international Group with offices worldwide
- Career growth and development
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- An inclusive culture and open communication
At Magic Media, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don’t worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!
Upoznaj kompaniju Magic Media and Entertainment Group Ltd
Magic Media is an international tech group powered by building creativity and protecting innovation.
We are home to an expansive group of professionals and industry-leading experts across all avenues from interactive entertainment, software, application and game development to cybersecurity, VFX, art and animation.
Rad od kuće
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...