About the project
Our client, an American company offering online learning solutions for the medical field, is looking for a QA Manual Engineer.
Their mission is to offer healthcare professionals better training and easier access to high quality resources in order to improve patient outcomes. The project developed by our Pentalog team consists of an application which facilitates and increases the quality of the learning process in the medical field.
It is a training platform where the users can get informed or share their medical and clinical knowledge via web and mobile broadcasts. By registering to an account, the users can also have access to collecting certified medical credits, following a completion of online tests that follow text, video, audio and live broadcast resources.
The project’s technical environment includes:
- 3+ years of experience in software testing;
- Know-how regarding different types of testing (functional, regression, system, sanity testing);
- Prior experience in testing/ development for web-based and mobile applications (cross browser/device testing);
- Previous work experience with Agile SCRUM structure;
- Knowledge of at least one tests/bugs/change requests management system;
- Past experience in working with at least one database system;
- Proactive attitude, detail oriented;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, fluency in English.
- Develop and implement tests (functional, regression etc.);
- Report bugs to the Development Team;
- Add test cases to TestRail;
- Smoke tests before and after releases;
- Suggest new methods of testing;
- Write technical documentation.
- Knowledge of Jira;
- Experience with code versioning system/ automated testing.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Great career development opportunities;
- Team buildings and company events that will enhance both your social and professional life;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
Deadline for applications: 19.05.2022.
Pentalog je globalna kompletna platforma IT usluga dizajnirana da podrži digitalna i tehnološka preduzeća tokom njihovog životnog ciklusa: dizajn, razvoj, marketing i finansiranje. Primenjuju najbolje prakse Agile, Lean i DevOps da bi vam pomogli da izgradite vrednost proizvoda.
Koriste 3 vrste fleksibilnih modela angažovanja kako bi podržali sve vaše kratkoročne i dugoročne ciljeve: outsourcing, zapošljavanje i honorarno angažovanje. Pomažu vam u izradi održivih strategija koje ubrzavaju rast i pokreću performanse.
Oslanjaju se na 25 godina svetskog iskustva u IT outsourcingu, globalni tim od 1.000 stalno zaposlenih IT inženjera + 50 konsultanata i skup talenata od 300.000 profila koji će osnovati vaš tim i pokrenuti vaš projekat u roku od 4 nedelje.