Fazi has, in the past 30 years, grown and become, not only a leading manufacturer of electronic roulettes, but also online slot games. We are dynamic, innovative, and bold and we present you with an opportunity to lead a unique team and develop your professional skills. We are looking for a born leader with great interpersonal skills and a passion for technology to join our company as a QA Team Lead.
- Cooperating with other QA engineers and developers to create effective strategies and test plans to ensure code quality.
- Organizing, planning, monitoring, developing and coordinating the work of QA team and assessing needed resources.
- Monitoring team performance on a semi-annual and monthly basis and suggesting bonuses.
- Defining and overseeing the software testing methodology.
- Identifying the highest risk in applications by determining the severity of errors.
- Reporting software bugs by creating and completing full bug reports in the project bug tracking system and forwarding them to the Team Leader in charge of the solution.
- Daily monitoring user reports of problems, errors, and the process of error correction.
- Overseeing projects to make sure work is scheduled based on priorities, risks and team strengths and assignment of resources across projects.
- Leading/mentoring Test Engineers and sharing knowledge to make sure QA staff meets technical qualifications required for their positions.
- Assisting in coaching junior staff, by helping them to make decisions, solve problems, manage meetings and set goals, providing feedback on testing-related tasks, delegating and assigning testing responsibilities.
- Assisting in formulating QA standards and best practices, organizational policies and processes and strategic plans.
- Assisting in recruiting new staff, conducting interviews and evaluating potential candidates.
- 3+ years of relevant QA experience (Experience in testing various applications, services and user interfaces).
- Knowledge of Selenium WebDriver and testing techniques.
- Good understanding of Software Development cycle.
- Experience in leading a QA team will be considered a great advantage.
- Knowledge of working with Git and Jira.
- Excellent knowledge of English language is necessary.
- Keen attention to detail, organizational skills, and an analytical mind.
- Great troubleshooting, communication and leadership skills.
What are we offering:
- Chance to work with a talented, motivated, and fun team of colleagues.
- Opportunity to develop and share knowledge and ideas, but also learn from your colleagues.
- Great compensation package.
- Flexible work hours/work from home.
- Support in development through personal education allowance.
- Team buildings and gatherings.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV. After reviewing applications qualified candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!