We are looking for an experienced QA engineer to join the R&D team. The ideal candidate will need a combination of technical and leadership skills, and passion to build strong quality processes. This role will provide exceptional career growth opportunities as you develop and acquire new security skills in the course of your duties, supporting both our client’s customers, support and engineering teams.
- Oversee all aspects of QA including establishing metrics and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Establish and evolve existing QA processes, ensuring that the team is using best practices present within the industry
- Act as the point of contact for all aspects of release activities, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources
- Lead and mentor other QA team members
- Manage day-to-day activities with the engineering teams
- Proactively communicate status, plan-of-action, and resolution of issues
- Always ask "why" and strive to do better!
- Highly technical engineer with high interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English and communication skills.
- 5+ years of QA experience with SaaS products running on public clouds (GCP, AWS, Azure).
- Knowledge in networking protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP.
- Extensive experience working in the Linux environment.
- Familiar with CI/CD processes and tools.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
What we offer
- Convenient office location to all major public transportation lines
- Flexible work hours and a choice to work from home/the office/both (whatever suits you best)
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions
- Plenty of opportunities while we grow and scale
- Private health insurance
- Paid trainings and courses, and organized knowledge transfer sessions
- Paid sick leave
- Make an impact on worldwide web security, at scale
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies in cloud and cybersecurity industries
- Opportunity to fulfill your potential by rolling out creative ideas and projects
Deadline for applications: 01.12.2021.
Kompanija BlueGrid osnovana je 2017. godine sa sedištem u Beogradu, sa jakom pozadinom u razvoju biznisa i iskustvom u izgradnji timova visokih performansi za network operations, razvoj, prodaju i podršku.
Čini je grupa stručnjaka iz različitih oblasti IT-ja (web development, customer happiness, business development, web design), koji su se okupili kako bi delili svoje iskustvo i pomogli kompanijama da se razvijaju i šire.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 1 plata