WHYTTEST is a growing IT company that offers testing services for video games and software.
We were founded in 2014 in Bucharest, Romania and since then, we have been growing, by maintaining both the good work environment of a local company and the professionalism of an international one.
With us, you will have the chance to level-up your career, learn new stuff and be one of the first people to play a game that isn’t on the market yet.
All jobs at Whyttest are full, daytime jobs. Only applications in English will be answered to.
What a QA Tester (SQL) does at Whyttest:
As a QA Tester (SQL), your primary focus will be on comparing the data from the client (Game) to the data returned to the Database. You will perform various types of tests to see the metrics in user’s actions and features functionality. You will also spend time creating complex test cases and test plans for the game, plans that will contain SQL strings to help anybody to perform tests correctly. Depending on the project needs, you might also help customer support by investigating issues sent by the players.
The main responsibilities include:
- identify the issues of the application, reproduce the steps and report them to the QA Lead or directly to the development Team
- check all the technical situations from the ticketing platform – issues related to Frontend, Backend and Specifications that cannot normally be handled by the player support agents.
- create test plans / test cases before any new feature enters the testing phase, to have a clear progress for all the members of the team
- respect all the general test guidelines and the used methodology
- verify the specification documents before entering the testing phase
The next QA Tester (SQL) must be:
- a quick learner and processes understanding
- focused on quality and an eye for details
- able to work in a dynamic environment
- a good team player
- patient & organized
- advanced in English skills (both written and verbal)
Nice to have:
- experience with SQL (basic commands) and working with databases
- passion for Mobile Real Time Strategy games
- we provide an in-depth training, held by our most experienced lead testers, with a practical approach, so you could be efficient in your job immediately
- individual Training Budget – we care very much about the professional as well as personal development of our heroes, so trainings are offered to our hard-working team members
- frequent development opportunities (for example: Software Testing, Management, Technical positions etc.)
- team building events
When applying, please send your CV in English along with a cover letter.