P3 develops new business models, enable our customer to gain future sources of income and accompanies them in building up their skills.
P3 supports and empowers customer organizations to build robust structures to operate sustainably and grow in the future.
P3 provides end-to-end solutions in the field of security consulting and guarantees a seamless service and product rollout.
Ref.Nr. 3555 | Location: Belgrade (RS)
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Responsibility and further development of SAP systems in SAP ERP X.X version and S/4 HANA
- Customizing as well as process design of new functionalities and workflows
- Implementation of development requirements using SAP ABAP within the SAP landscape
- Implement concepts using SAP NetWeaver or SAP Cloud Integration Suite.
- Analyze, design and implement customer-specific requirements for various internal company departments
- Assuming responsibility for programming, further development and quality assurance in SAP ERP, also in cooperation with internal and/or external suppliers
- Development of complex interfaces, processes, extended functionalities
- Assumption of support, maintenance and troubleshooting of applications, processes, and interfaces under the responsibility as 2nd or 3rd level
WHO YOU ARE
If you are a problem solver, passionate about working as a part of a team, and you are committed to bringing innovative solutions, then this is the position for you.
- University degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or a comparable education/ experience
- Be well versed in SAP data structure and business processes, ideally in utilities and Oracle PLSQL
- Experience in SAP projects within the scope of SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA implementation, roll-out or migration projects
- Experience in ABAP/ABAP-OO programming, with dialog programming (Dynpro/Web Dynpro ABAP, ideally SAP UI5) and form development (SAPscript, Smartforms and Adobe Forms)
- Advanced communication skills in English and preferably German
- You are characterized by a structured and team-oriented way of working
GOOD TO KNOW
- Competitive working conditions
- Full time employment
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work from home
- Personal and professional career development, and payed certifications
- Private health insurance
- Innovative projects with prestigious international customers
- Team building activities to support team oriented culture
- Friendly team of helpful colleagues where knowledge sharing is everyday routine
- Coffee, Refreshments and Fruits
HR Manager Serbia