Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. Bosch has been present in Serbia since 1991. In 2006, it was set up as a fully foreign-owned subsidiary, Robert Bosch d.o.o. In 2015 Bosch employed almost 800 associates. Today, Bosch in Serbia is active in three of the company’s business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. In 2015, two new departments in the field of information and communication technologies were opened. The central areas at our Belgrade location develop and support the company's medium and long-term strategy, thus promoting a sustainable growth.
PT/LOG is the central logistics department of Bosch Power Tools. We have logistics governance function to ensure standards across the different PT business units. In addition we over service to the PT business units to create synergies.
About the team
PT-POWER and IPOS cover all standard processes for plants and distribution center within the worldwide ERP landscape of Robert Bosch Power Tools. The processes are mapped in a SAP ERP solution, which is already implemented in Europe and Asia and will be rolled out worldwide. To strengthen our process teams we are looking for you as SAP In-house Consultant to take over the role as Process Expert in the area of Procurement & Warehouse Logistics.
- Take over a role as SAP In-house Consultant in the area of Order to Cash for the Production Plants of the Power Tools Division, covering processes like customer order processing, shipping and invoicing of finished products with internal production or via external replenishment (3rd party).
- Support the definition, implementation, and optimization of innovative processes in the current SAP R/3 and the future S/4 HANA environment
- Secure a sustainable implementation and compliance of the process standards in our plants worldwide
- Contribute to a stable operational environment by supporting our key user community e.g. as third level support contact
- Drive digitalization and automation incl. implementation of standardized Industry 4.0 solution sets
- Monitor relevant key performance indicators, initiate and manage implementation and transformation programs to build or improve processes/capabilities
- Intensive communication, collaboration and change management in an international environment
- Relevant university degree (Business Administration, Business Informatics, Industrial Engineering) with focus on Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in consulting or industry
- Extensive business experience in dispatch processes
- Advanced knowledge in SD and LE (MM and/or EDI interface is an advantage)
- Experience in SAP implementation projects (e.g. as sub-project leader, key user or consultant)
- Initiative, persuasiveness, assertiveness and enthusiasm
- Good communication skills, fluent in English
- Ready to work in an international environment and travel regularly national and international for several days
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 22 - 27 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours
- If you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Remote Home Office program helps you do that
- Up to 3 days off for private purposes
Your health and well-being are important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription for annual health check ups
- Paid private health insurance
- Mental health and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- English and German language courses
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to global internal/external customers and users.
On top of these, we are offering:
- Remote working environment (in borders of Serbia)
- Canteen (when working in office) with lunch discounts
- Annual bonus
- Referral bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
Included in the referral program