AxiomQ is an expanding team of web professionals who are building web applications for clients coming from all over the world.
We wish to hire an ambitious, experienced individual with a natural talent for solving problems and working as a part of a team. If you are comfortable around new challenges, coding languages and have a good work ethic you should consider this opportunity. You’ll be part of a team that’s responsible for building and extending React apps.
What we expect
- Minimum 2 years of experience in React.
- Experience with HTML5 / CSS3
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs or similar technologies to interface web applications with back-end services.
- Experience with databases and web services is a plus.
- Experience using Project/Issue tracking tools, such as JIRA.
- Ability to solve problems independently and quickly.
- Positive and able to understand and anticipate customer needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a requirement.
- Extra points if you have experience with any back-end programming language (Node.js, Ruby, PHP, .NET, etc).
What you get
- Competitive salary.
- 40-hour work week.
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience.
- Friendly and relaxed working environment.
- Fully equipped kitchens including espresso, other refreshments and fresh fruits.
- Books of your choice.
What you DON’T get
- Groundhog Days. Same projects over and over again.
- To be stuck. You grow, so your projects will grow.
- Robot-like treatment. You’re human and you will be treated as one.
- No-can-do’s, as an answer when you ask for help.
- Office Spaced.
- Multiple bosses talking down on you and your work.
Selected candidates will be contacted for further interview.