We are Computer Rock, an international software company based in Switzerland.
With offices in Belgrade, Zurich, Hamburg and London we combine international perspective with local market insights while living by European values and diversity. We develop platforms and services for international customers with focus on Swiss, German and English markets.
We are looking for an experienced Serverless Developer who will be working with the latest tech on creating RESTful web services and microservices.
This is a full-time position.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- Experience developing Microservices using AWS as a platform (AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, S3, IAM)
- 2+ year of hands-on experience with NodeJS development
- Good understanding of serverless and microservice oriented architectures
- Performance optimization and writing automated tests
- Confident spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Experience with scalable cloud computing services, preferably AWS
- Familiarity with other serverless platforms (Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Cloudflare)
- Experience developing with Serverless Framework
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Delivering high quality, maintainable and well-tested code
- Following team coding standards and processes
- Implementing user interface from provided mockups & designs
- Ensuring UI meets given requirements (browsers, resolutions, input methods)
- Developing application business layer and integrating it with UI
- Creating application setup, build and deployment process for given environments and platforms
Why is Computer Rock a good and attractive place to work?
- We are experts in the industry
We have a 10 years long track record of successfully concepting, designing, developing and operating digital products and helped clients across a diverse set of industries like insurance, automotive, media, telecommunications, e-commerce, medicine and iOT
- We make you feel happy at work
We nurture team spirit, knowledge sharing as well as mutual assistance and respect in the workplace. Our Management is in line with developers and we collaborate with each other on equal footing.
- We support your personal and professional development
All seniority levels are represented in each team and we encourage the mentoring culture. We are using the latest technologies and devices in day-to-day work, which enables your continuous professional development. At team level, various educational presentations are organised to keep employees up to date with modern technologies.
- We Provide you with various employee benefits
Work flexibilities such as: remote or office work , flexible work hours, up to 27 days of vacation per year, depending on your length of service, as well as private health insurance. From this year onward, we are going to introduce personalized benefits.
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan, Bulevar Vojvode Bojovića 6-8.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will have to perform a technical assignment. After that task successful candidates will receive an email with our offer.
What you need to do?
- Please send your application, CV and example projects
- Please be sure to include links to your clickable project references or Github account
- If you want to ask additional questions about this position or want to talk about our company, feel free to contact us on: email@example.com
Thank you for showing interest in our company.