Quest Software is looking for a Cloud Software Engineer to be part of the On Demand Core team within Quest’s Platform Management Group. We are looking for candidates with strong knowledge of cloud development.
The candidate will be working in a highly agile, SCRUM team, using the latest technologies, and coding environments, focused on cloud-based products. We are working on building serverless cloud native SaaS solutions using the latest technologies in the Microsoft Azure platform.
The successful candidate should be enthusiastic professional who is deeply interested in new technologies and is able to learn things quickly.
If you are eager to work with new technologies to design and develop software solutions, pushing the limits with the tech stack and be part of a fast-growing SaaS solution, Quest is the place to be.
- Work on an R&D team building a platform based serverless cloud native SaaS solutions using the latest technologies in the Microsoft Azure platform
- Build commercial products that work across numerous Microsoft technologies & Services including Azure AD, Office 365, Active Directory, Microsoft Graph API, Service Bus, Event Grid, Event Hub, Cosmos DB, SQL Server...
- Be a member of an agile SCRUM team and be motivated to produce high quality code that meets business requirements
- Develop leadership within the team by taking on design activities for components and taking ownership of their success
- Completion of a computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in software development
- Full Stack Development – C#/.NET Core (strongly preferred)
- Experience in writing quality code with techniques such as unit testing, mocking, automation, integration testing, and code coverage
- Experience building Cloud Native applications using Azure or AWS using PaaS services
- Good understanding of modern software practices including design patterns, SOLID principles, coding standards, and agile software development practices.
- Ability to work within a microservice architecture
- Developing and maintaining CD/CI pipelines for build and deployment of services and components using Azure DevOps (preferred), Jenkins, or similar systems.
- Proficiency in PowerShell, ARM Templates and/or Terraform
- Serverless development using Azure Functions, AWS Lambda, or containers.
- Ability to produce and document designs and specifications for new features and services
- Experience working with multiple agile development teams
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Working knowledge with SQL and NoSQL databases such as Cosmos DB, Azure Data Explorer
- Solid understanding of building scalable web applications using WebAPI, RESTful API design, GraphQL is a plus
At Quest, we create and manage the software that makes the benefits of new technology real. Companies turn to us to manage, modernize and secure their business, from on-prem to in-cloud, from the heart of the network to the vulnerable endpoints. From complex challenges like Active Directory management and Office 365 migration, to database and systems management, to redefining security, and hundreds of needs in between, we help you conquer your next challenge now.
We’re not the company that makes big promises. We’re the company that fulfills them.
We’re Quest: Where Next Meets Now.
Why work with us!
- Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at http://www.quest.com/careers.
Connect With Us!
Deadline for applications: 03.09.2021.