We work hard around our employees and we have gathered a great team. We believe that we have good projects and that we attract good people.
TNation is one of the leading professional outsourcing companies in Serbia, specialized in providing software development services. Headquartered in Belgrade, with offices in Denmark, UK, and US. Our vision is to be recognized as one of the global software outsourcing companies by delivering high-quality services. Our mission is to achieve our vision through continuous innovation, improvement and focus on quality and customer satisfaction by creating and delivering business and digital solutions for their greatest challenges, as well as achieving competitiveness and accelerating their success. Our core value is to encourage a relationship of teamwork and collegiality, believing that business value comes from and through people.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join us for a challenging project related to our long-term client from Sweden and we are working on the development of an application for the world’s original and largest oat drink company (20+ open positions).
As a Data Engineer you will:
- Be part of the analytics team dedicated to empowering colleagues across company to work data-driven
- Develop and implement CI/CD pipelines
- Be involved in creating and modelling the data warehouse
- Help increase team productivity by developing and implementing
- DevOps practices
- Work in multi-functional teams to continuously deliver new insights
- Apply Cloud/BI best industry practices to successfully design, build and implement solutions to meet the needs of the business
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of work experience within data engineering
- A B.S. in Computer Science or similar
- Experience with ETL techniques, building data pipelines and orchestrating workflows
- Good knowledge of SQL, relational databases, data warehouse development and data modelling
Nice to have:
- Have experience of working with cloud-based technologies
- Have knowledge of one or several programming languages such as Python, Java, R or C#
- Are familiar with the Azure stack (Azure Functions, Azure Data bricks, Logic Apps)
- Working in a positive work environment
- Working on long-term projects
- Private health insurance
- Excellent financial conditions
- English language classes
- Team activities
- Sports activities
Please note that due to the large number of applications, we will only contact those candidates selected for an interview.