Who We Are:
Brid.TV is a world-renowned name in the digital video advertising landscape. Our online video platform which is completely self-funded is created and developed by leading experts in the video industry. Our company maintains close relationships with partners from New York City, Los Angeles, Dubai, Tel Aviv, and many other cities across the world. We are also a Google certified technology partner, board member of IAB Serbia and one of the fastest-growing companies in its sector worldwide.
You are an experienced DevOps Engineer who would join our team to help us design cloud-based solutions, platform architecture and management as well as application deployment automation.
What You’ll Do:
- Design secure, scalable cloud infrastructure that is highly available on AWS.
- Collaborate with software engineers to define infrastructure and deployment requirements.
- Configure, provision and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code.
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools.
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems.
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas.
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems.
- Perform infrastructure optimization.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- 4+ years of demonstrated competency with the following AWS services: ECS, EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, VPC, Route53, ELB, IAM, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, SQS, SES, Lambda, ElastiCache, WAF, Redshift, Athena, Glue.
- Full software development lifecycle experience.
- Experience in code development in at least one high-level programming language (Python, PHP).
- Deep understanding of the Linux operating system and networking concepts.
- Experience building scalable infrastructure in AWS.
- Experience with one or more AWS SDKs and/or CLI.
- Experience with designing, deploying, monitoring and managing systems using AWS services: Redshift, Athena, Glue, EC2, ELB, Autoscaling.
- Experience in Bash Shell scripting.
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, Code Commit/Deploy/Pipeline and deploying applications on AWS.
- Expertise in leveraging Automation/DevOps principles, experience with operational tools, and able to apply best practices for infrastructure and software deployment.
Why Join Brid.TV
- Office-based work.
- Working with a highly talented, professional and friendly team.
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies.
- 7-hour work days from 08-15 (35 hours per week).
- Private health insurance for the whole family.
- Possibility for personal and professional growth.
- Very friendly working environment.
Brid.TV is a home to over 30 talented employees! We’re dedicated to creating a workplace where employees are encouraged to be independent and motivated to do their best work. We achieve that by providing a stress-free work environment, clear expectations, flexibility, freedom to question things, shorter working hours, and building a team of loving and supportive colleagues. Join the company that values your time, creativity, and drive.