We work hard around our employees and we have gathered a great team. We believe that we have good projects and that we attract good people.
TNation is one of the leading professional outsourcing companies in Serbia, specialized in providing software development services. Headquartered in Belgrade, with offices in Denmark, UK, and US. Our vision is to be recognized as one of the global software outsourcing companies by delivering high-quality services. Our mission is to achieve our vision through continuous innovation, improvement and focus on quality and customer satisfaction by creating and delivering business and digital solutions for their greatest challenges, as well as achieving competitiveness and accelerating their success. Our core value is to encourage a relationship of teamwork and collegiality, believing that business value comes from and through people.
We are looking for a DevOps to join us for a challenging project related to our long-term client from Sweden and we are working on the development of an application for the world’s original and largest oat drink company (20+ open positions).
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in:
- development of web-based applications
- Scripting languages PowerShell and Bash
- Experience is needed in Kubernetes(AKS), Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Linux Sys Admin (RHEL, Ubuntu, Alpine), Azure Networking, Azure Application Gateway, AzureDevOps, CI/CD and Jenkins
- Experience in working with distributed systems and architectures
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
Demonstrable experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Azure Platform As A Service ( PaaS ) products such as Azure SQL, AppServices, Logic Apps, Functions and other Serverless services
- Understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products such including Azure AD or AD B2C
- Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools, including Azure Monitor, App Insights and Log Analytics
- Knowledge of Git, ARM templates and deployment automation
- Working in a positive work environment
- Working on long-term projects
- Private health insurance
- Excellent financial conditions
- English language classes
- Virtual and real team gatherings and activities
- Sports activities
Please note that due to the large number of applications, we will only contact those candidates selected for an interview.