We are looking to hire a DevOps Engineer who will support the infrastructure within TeleSign Operations as we build a highly virtualized and distributed transaction processing platform. The technical operations team, working in conjunction with engineering teams, employs an Agile DevOps oriented approach to improve the quality, consistency, and efficiency of deployment of TeleSign’s products and infrastructure.
The Operations team environment includes staff in Marina del Rey, CA, and Belgrade, Serbia. Team members must be detailed oriented, demonstrate good risk management-based decision making, and bring innovative, reliable solutions to challenges and problems alike. Successful candidates will possess strong DevOps experience along with proven Linux skills. Candidates must self-motivate and demonstrate drive to research and complete assigned tasks whether working independently as a member of a cross-organizational team.
What you'll do:
- Build, implement and maintain infrastructure using DevOps tools, processes, and procedures.
- Work as part of a DevOps team moving TeleSign to a continuous delivery capability through use of microservices, containerization and orchestration.
- Provide systems administration support for TeleSign’s Linux environments, including monitoring, testing, performance analysis, capacity planning and problem resolution.
- Ensure TeleSign’s service levels are met through highly available and redundant infrastructure.
- Work with TeleSign security and network teams to ensure the security and integrity our services.
- Provide technical support to Engineering, Client Services and other organizations as needed.
- Manage personal workload through internal ticketing system and provide regular status updates.
- Use available tools to monitor, manage and track system performance to ensure customer satisfaction and provide data in support of customer queries and feed to performance and capacity planning.
- 2+ years’ experience with DevOps automation configuration management and orchestration tools (Jenkins, Puppet, Terraform, CloudFormation, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Proficiency in bash scripting and additional language such as Python, Ruby, or Go
- Experience with Git/source code control
- 2+ years in supporting systems using several of the following:
- Virtualized environments (VMWare, AWS or other cloud-based services in a highly available service-oriented architecture)
- Proficiency with database architecture (PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Cassandra)
- Understanding of basic networking design (TCP/IP, DNS and load balancing).
- Experience with configuration management and orchestration tools both on-premise and cloud environment.
- Experience with infrastructure management tools such as VMware vSphere, Veeam.
- Familiarity with Nginx, Apache, Django, Python, Redis, RabbitMQ, ELK Stack, SIP and/or SMPP protocols.
- Networked Storage (EMC, Pure).
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more...
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.