Who are we?
TradeCore is a fast-growing multi-product company at the forefront of innovation in FinTech with offices in Belgrade. We operate across FinTech, RegTech, payments, and crypto verticals. Our passion is providing cutting-edge & easy-touse solutions to the modern businesses operating on capital markets. Our customers use our products to manage millions of users and process hundreds of millions of dollars of payments, and we’re just getting started. You can think of us as the AWS in FinTech.
We are not offering you just another job. You’ll be joining a network of people working together to make a difference in FinTech. The team behind TradeCore is what makes us a core service provider for regulated financial service market leaders globally. Our environment is fast-paced, fluid and there’s a lot at stake. We do expect a lot from our people, however, we give them the opportunity to make a real impact, grow a career, and take a leading role in our ventures. We’re proud of the brilliant people who got us here, and want to hire more of the same. If you want to be a part of TradeCore’s team and are up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
Why do we need you?
We’re growing our team and looking for a person to join us in developing, monitoring and maintaining our platform. We develop, monitor and maintain an asset-agnostic investment and banking platform-as-a-service, with access to a wide range of liquidity and payment service providers. The platform offers fast, compliant customer onboarding and instant product development with turnkey brokerage functionalities.
From expanding and updating platform features to developing new ones, this role is a unique opportunity to work with high-load services and pioneering fintech technology.
We design and implement tools required for automation, deployment, maintenance and monitoring cloud-based applications and environments in cooperation with developers in CI/CD activities.
In order to be successful in your role, you should have:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with cloud providers (Amazon AWS)
- Strong background in Linux administration (CentOS and Amazon Linux preferred)
- Knowledge of maintaining a CI/CD environment (GitLab, Jenkins)
- Experience with cloud formation and Terraform
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible)
- Experience with automated environments, cloud infrastructure (Kubernetes)
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
It will be considered a bonus if you have experience with:
- Elastic search
- Scripting (Bash, Python etc.)
Are you detail oriented, self-organised and a proactive learner? Ideally, we’re looking for someone that possesses these traits and is willing to get stuck in with the team to meet objectives, and grow with the company. If you’re confident, reliable, analytical and not afraid to unleash your creativity, this could be the role for you.
We are offering you:
- An opportunity to skyrocket your career, work on cutting-edge FinTech products, and collaborate with great people who will always be there for you
- A competitive salary, based on your experience and performance
- A weapon of your choice! You will have a budget to spend on hardware, and we will provide you with any software licences you might need
- Private health insurance and a FitPass card
- A budget for professional advancement, as we understand how important it is to work on expanding your knowledge
- 22 days paid vacation (accruing an additional day per year)
- Friendly offices in downtown Belgrade with a fully stocked kitchen
- Paid lunch every day :)
As part of the TradeCore team, you have the opportunity to contribute, learn, improve your skills and expand your potential. Are you ready?
Deadline for applications: 26.02.2020.