Resolve IT is a young but fast growing IT Service Provider located in the heart of Belgrade. Together with our Partners from Germany we manage the IT Environments of more than 300 Small and Mid Size Enterprises in the DACH Region. Our technical focus is on Microsoft based Eco systems (Windows Client, Server, Azure Cloud, Office365) but we also have experts for Linux/Unix and Networking.
In partnership with our client OTRS AG (https://otrs.com) we are looking for an Experienced Linux and Network Administrator.
Main responsibilities & requirements:
- Together with a great team you will manage more than 1.000 Linux based servers across sevral data center around the globe
- You create concepts for functional and/or technical tasks related to OTRS products and services
- You are able and willing to work independently.
- Sharing of know how and knowledge sounds very familiar to you.
- You have strong knowledge in standard services such as Apache/Nginx and MTA/MDA
- General Knowledge and Experience with Virtualization
- New technologies such as Mojolicious web server and web socket based applications are familiar to you as well
- MySQL/PostgreSQL spoken fluently by you and DB performance analysis is nothing totally new
- Working on your favorite kind of shell comes along with knowledge of shell scripting
- Certain handling of monitoring tools like Nagios or Icinga is a must
- Remote deployment tools are not really new for you and used to be a part of your tool box
- Basic knowledge of performance analysis of web applications (e.g JMeter) is necessary
- Be central partner and contact point for when setting up and monitor VPN connections in an enterprise environment comes along with the responsibilty for maintaning and optimization of the used IP networks
- You bring as well comprehensive knowledge dealing with loadbalancers, routers and switches
- Using of iptables and firewalling is a part of daily business
- Nice to have: SAML experience for SSO, high avalibility tools like pacemaker and drdb knowledge and a little bit of ITIL understanding
- Fluent knowledge of English (German would be great, but not necessary)
The company will offer you:
- Friendly working environment and team spirit within the company
- Learning opportunities
- Travel opportunities
- Great work equipment
If you are interested in this offer, please send your application (CV) in English language and let us know about your salary expectations. We will get back to you in 7-10 days latest.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!