ICT Business Analyst
What we offer
- Work in a multinational environment with one of the top five European banking groups
- Continuous growth through trainings and mentoring
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Full time employment and a competitive salary
- Opportunity to work with some of the best experts across the globe, within a passionate team and with people who also create a lot of fun
ICT Business Analyst
We are looking for energetic and committed team players with analytical skills, ability to identify issues and develop recommendations to solve problems, effective organisational skills in order to manage and implement large, complex and varying workloads and initiatives delivering continuous business improvement, able to adapt well to fast-changing environments.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work on challenging international projects and in teams within different business markets.
Place of work: Belgrade
- Functional analysis, design, implementation and testing of a portfolio of Credit /Risk/ Accounting application modules and managing required enhancements for the applications
- Managing the application once delivered in production
- Improvement of processes and proposition of the most optimal solutions in terms of resources and technical options
- Management and cooperation with vendors
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
- Responsible for detection and elimination of potential risks
- Coordination of internal and external teams, project administration and reporting
- Responsibilities span across up to 12 countries
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) or related discipline; business or similar
- Related experience in Business Analyst or Developer capacity in financial area
- Exposure to software development and entire software development lifecycle in the Finance Sector
- Experience in requirement gathering, impact analysis, functional testing, and documentation
- Demonstrated experience in managing or contributing to ICT projects
- Open for both a candidate with minimum 2 years of experience and a senior candidate with more than 4 years of experience
- Fluent in English
- Speaking Italian is a qualifying option
- Experience in managing international projects in a multinational environment
- Experience in Business Analyst or Developer capacity in Credit /Risk/ Accounting applications area
Apply with a CV.
Deadline for applications: 05.08.2020.