Our Engineering team is architecting an intelligent tool that simplifies lives of thousands of salesmen worldwide.
We're developing scalable, well-designed software that improves sales companies. We are looking for thoughtful, well-rounded software engineers to join our team and help build an application that shapes sales businesses.
- Making good architectural decisions, balanced by the reality of Intelisale’s business strategy
- Being involved in all phases of the software lifecycle and you should be comfortable working in a dynamic, agile development methodology
- Writing secure and testable code
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
- Stay up-to-date on emerging tools & technologies
- Maintenance, enhancements, and updates
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or computer science industry or comparable apprenticeship
- At least 2 years of professional experience with Angular2+ and TypeScript
- Strong CSS skills with a clean UI approach and use of LESS preprocessor
- Strong experience with Git, Jenkins and code collaboration in teams
- Experience integrating feature-rich REST APIs, and a high-level knowledge of backend development
- Experience with test-driven development and continuous delivery is a plus
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Solid communication skills in English
- Have attention to details, being open-minded, creative, curious, and eager to learn
- Our own product – We are developing our own product, from scratch. You can only imagine the sense of pride you feel when your work becomes a part of an application our customers love to use.
- Always learning, always improving – Our software engineers go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. The kinds of problems you’ll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting in our development department. Even the most experienced engineers in this position will have the opportunity to expand and improve their skill sets in many advanced areas of knowledge.
- Top-notch working conditions – Don’t waste time finding parking spots, they are readily available at our modern office space in Dedinje. Use the time you saved to chill on our unbelievable balcony with a view you’ll never forget.
- Team-building activities – We believe in fostering relationships between colleagues which is why different activities and events are organized every few weeks. And yeah, beer helps. Dogma brewery takes care of us.
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity, and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are growing fast and you will be at the center of it all.
- Benefits & compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and our business model.
- Awesome customers – We serve and partner with leading, global sales companies.