BridTV is a world-renowned name in the digital video advertising landscape. We have developed an online video platform which is completely self-funded and created by leading experts in the video industry. Our company maintains close relationships with partners from New York City, Los Angeles, Dubai, Tel Aviv, and many other cities across the world. We are also a Google certified technology partner and one of the fastest-growing companies in its sector worldwide.
What you will be doing:
As part of a highly skilled team of individuals you will be:
- Tasked with the development of our back-end CMS technology.
- Working on the back-end structure and data serving efficiency as it pertains to the performance of the front-end video player tech.
- Getting an opportunity to work and learn about highly scalable data systems.
- Working on improving the usability of the platform and optimizations in the customer-facing areas of the platform.
- Participating in the full software development life cycle: design, documentation, bug fixing, code reviewing, deployment while working on both front- and back-end sides of the app.
- Troubleshooting and solving problems.
Required skills and knowledge:
- At least 6 months of professional web development experience.
- A good understanding and knowledge of the LAMP environment.
- Good understanding of PHP OOP principles.
- A basic knowledge Github.
- Have worked with CSS3, HTML5 (any HTML framework is a plus).
- An ability to work well within teams.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services is a plus.
- Ability to communicate using technical English terminology.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Team player.
- Fast learner.
- Permanent and full-time employment
- Competitive salary
- 20+ vacation days per year
- Professional development and trainings
- Private health insurance
- 7-hour work days from 08-15 (35 hours per week)
- High-standard office space located in Airport City