We are looking for a Junior iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of the iOS application and its integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside the product team, other engineers and developers who are working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality product is essential. That’s why we need YOU.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Design and build Zuper application for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Drive test-driven development, including refactoring.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 1+ years of experience developing iOS applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or Electrical Engineering.
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object oriented design, data structures, algorithm - design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Understanding of application architecture and object-oriented design.
- Proficient with Swift.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- A passion for continuous learning and understanding.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Join the core team and work towards an iOS lead position
- Work remotely or in our great office in the heart of Niš
- Competitive salary