We are looking for:
Kickstart - Java Developer Internship
- Develop clean, well-formed, testable and maintainable code following the accepted coding standards.
- Identify, troubleshoot and debug defects in software and related systems on a basic level.
- Perform tests, both manual and automated, and use our current management tools to document all results/details.
- Help team with their documentation needs.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
For the good start you will need:
- University degree (or in your final year of studies) from Electrical Engineering Faculty, Mathematics Faculty, Faculty of Organizational Science – IT Program or related.
- Good knowledge of Java, SQL.
- Familiarity with Spring Boot/Jboss and Hibernate, Linux, APIs and web services will be considered as a big plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
You will enjoy:
- Paid internship & career development opportunities.
- Opportunity to participate in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change.
- Working in a dynamic environment which allows you to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things.
- A unique and inspiring atmosphere full of talented people willing to share their professional knowledge.
- We will support you to go beyond what you thought possible, help you learn as much as you can and provide genuine experiences for you, from the start.
We are looking for two new colleagues to work as Java developers.
Please, apply by 15.11.2019.