KEBA Novi Sad is a subsidiary of the Austrian company KEBA AG, which was founded in 1968 in Linz. KEBA develops and produces innovative and qualitatively high value solutions in the fields of industrial, banking and service automation for more than 30 years. Some of the other expanding business areas are electro-mobility, energy automation, logistics, etc. Business activities in Serbia/Novi Sad are ever-growing, and therefore we are looking for a highly qualified MEDIOR TEST ENGINEER.
Our Safety Team is seeking an engineer to overview QA and testing within software solutions for development and commissioning of applications for next generation safety controllers. Working in this role, you will take a proactive approach in the improvement of the (automated) tests and processes and can thus make a significant contribution to maintaining the quality of our products – primarily in Safety Tools department - but later on the whole bunch of others. This work is important to ensure that KEBA will continue to evolve the quality of safety solutions, to sustain the growth we have seen in our business. You will have an opportunity to work with cutting-edge industrial hardware and sneak-peak into the Robotics systems of largest European and worldwide clients.
If you are a proactive person, who has a sense of responsibility, takes an analytical approach, shows a high degree of commitment, can work under pressure and enjoys being a team player, then please do apply.
- Handling the QA of assigned projects
- Investigating problems in applicative software as a result of testing
- Working tightly with software developers to find solutions
- Designing and writing test automation scripts
- Using test automation frameworks
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration and Regression)
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Provide support and documentation
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of software testing and test development, with focus on GUI testing
- Experience in agile methodologies (scrum) applied in software development
- Experience in working with test automation tools (e.g. Ranorex, Apium, QF-Test etc.)
- Knowledge of Git or other source control management systems
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Fluent English, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Automation technologies is considered as a strong plus
- Experience in testing industrial safety/automation systems, or industrial controllers, would be a big advantage
- Experience with GitLab, CI/CD pipeline using technologies like Docker is a plus
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office collaborative platform (SharePoint, OneNote, etc.)
- Interest and/or Experience in DevOps topics
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Willingness to proactively step out of the predefined set of tasks
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Coding skill (such as Python, C# and C++) is also welcome
- Knowledge of German language is desirable, but not required
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer/Information Science or similar
Benefits offered by KEBA
- Flexible work time
- Compensatory time (no lost overtime hours/minutes)
- Very flexible Home Office handling
- 22 vacation days (+ additional days for loyal employees)
- Self-learning time (10% of total working time)
- Ability to reduce workload
- Internal library, trainings, online courses, conferences participation
- Private health insurance
- Public transportation expenses
- Christmas gifts (vouchers) for KEBA children
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining/chill-out area in our new premises
- Free coffee and tea
- If you are interested in this job offer we are looking forward to get your application.
- Please send your application electronically.