We are the national airline of the Republic of Serbia. We are one of the oldest airlines in Europe with a history that dates back to 1927. In October 2013 we rebranded and became Air SERBIA, as part of an investment deal between the Government of Serbia and Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates.
PSS Testing Аssociate
Commercial and Strategy- PSS and Distribution
- Performs testing activities of Sabre Reservations System and accompanying modules on various platforms
- Creates test cases based on received test scenarios
- Records and monitors bugs and issues
- Analyses results and sends test reports to the line manager
- Monitors Sabre system changes and updates
MINIMUM CRITERIA AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma (IV)
- Minimum 1 year experience in software testing and test monitoring applications and/or experience in working with the Sabre system
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- English – excellent, active
As a fast growing, dynamic company we are always looking for the best people to join us in building a great airline. If you share our commitment to delivering service excellence while demonstrating accountability and integrity and you are ready to embrace this opportunity, don’t hesitate to apply now on our website.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to meeting you soon.