We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who will be working with the latest Web tech on testing web and mobile apps for the major worldwide brands.
This is a full-time position.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- 2+ years experience with Web/Mobile and cross-browser testing
- Good understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and Scrum
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Java programming for writing automated tests
- Experience with Test Frameworks/Tools (Cucumber, Appium, Selenium, Postman, etc.)
- Experience with Virtualization-, Cloud- and Web- technologies (Docker, Hypervisor, REST, JSON)
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Design, develop, and execute test scenarios and automated tests to ensure that the application meets the business’ functional and non-functional requirements
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with offices in Zurich, Hamburg, London and Belgrade
- Comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade
- Up to twenty seven days of annual leave
- Flexibility: remote work (occasional), sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
- Opportunity to cooperate with Tier 1 world companies, our clients
- Use the latest technologies and devices in daily work
- Possibility to attend professional training and conferences
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Private health insurance
- Fully equipped kitchens include espresso and other refreshments, fresh fruits
- A relaxing zone featuring caffe bar, cinema, table football and darts for recreation
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will receive an email with our offer.
Send us Your application!
- Send your application, including the CV electronically.
- Please be sure to include links to your clickable project references or Github account.
- Thank you for showing interest in our company.