About the position:
When a user tries new software, they expect it to be intuitive and run smoothly. Functionality, reliability, and user experience are key to successful software development – and that means rigorous testing. That’s why we need you, an experienced Quality Control Engineer who knows how to thoroughly test software and work with developers to make sure our team releases the best software possible.
As a Quality Control Engineer, you will be an integral team member who assists the team in ensuring high quality code is delivered to our client. Responsibilities will include testing and verification of code, reporting and recording defects, coordination with architects, functional analysts, and developers on testing and testing results, documenting test scripts, participating in design reviews, user acceptance testing, and deployment activities.
What will you do:
- Plan, organize, and implement day to day activities of testing, including taking part in test analysis, test design, test implementation, test execution and test completion.
- Perform functional, non-functional and change-related testing.
- Coordinate with developers, architects and other team members within Agile environment.
- Review complex end-user cases.
- Taking part in maintaining and expanding of existing test automation.
- Document the testing results and file appropriate bug reports.
Must have qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will have exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills and possess 2+ years of experience in quality assurance testing.
- English language - B2 or better.
- Strong and demonstrated knowledge of quality control methodologies and processes.
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks while successfully meeting deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology or related field.
- Advanced Windows user.
Nice to have qualifications:
- ISTQB certificate.
- Experience with Kotlin, Java and/or Python.
- Experience with Cucumber.
- Experience with Jenkins or another CI/CD tool.
- Experience with Subversion.
- Russian language.
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary plus performance-based bonus.
- Health insurance benefits.
- 20 paid vacation days and Holidays schedule.
- A culture that values creativity, integrity, and passion for delivering an awesome customer experience.
- Fun and vibrant office.
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours a week)
Onboarding time: Less than 1 month