As Switzerland's leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
Our Unity CMS team is looking for a Senior Backend Engineer.
What do we work on?
Our team is responsible for developing the backend for Unity - a multi-tenant cloud-based headless CMS (Content Management System) which is used by major news brands in Switzerland (20min.ch, tagesanzeiger.ch to name a couple). About a thousand editors use our CMS and millions read the produced articles every day. It is a central hub for editorial staff, which empowers writers and journalists to publish, review and distribute different types of media and articles to our variety of online news sites and platforms and soon print as well.
We work closely with our Product Owner, Requirements engineer, Scrum master, the frontend and feed content distribution teams who are also based in Zurich and Lausanne.
Why do we need a new team member?
- We analyze, we develop, we learn from our failures and we grow with the additional requirements and new technologies, frameworks and libraries we learn along the way.
- We are looking for someone who shares the same spirit.
- There are many exciting new features on the roadmap. With your senior expertise, you help us to iterate on the current architecture, take advantage of the latest backend technologies and to implement them together with your team.
- Our input on how to improve the product to make it even better with every release is valued and we expect the same from you.
- You will join the small but growing backend team in Belgrade that will ensure that you get a smooth onboarding.
What you bring:
- You are a dyed-in-the-wool geek, who dreams in loosely coupled components. You love the possibilities that technology opens up, but you also recognize that not all shiny new technologies are ready for prime time.
- You probably attended a good technical university, and since then you have built up many years of experience and learned from a bunch of mistakes.
- You enjoy helping other engineers to grow, and you know that having others challenge your ideas might help you to improve.
- Backend engineering is your favorite activity, you have proven that you can deliver large scale Java, Spring, Hibernate, RabbitMQ, and ElasticSearch based backend applications into production
- You keep track of new technologies and development in backend engineering and you use them to evolve the architecture
- Knowing your way around Linux, GIT, Docker and Kubernetes would be helpful.
What we bring:
- Our team works with microservices and messaging concepts; you can also expect an environment of clean code and clean unit tests
- Come and join our family of friendly, smart geeks!
- Our hiring process consists of 4 steps.
- HR Call
- Hiring Manager Call
- Coding task and review call
- Meet the team
During the HR Call, we will cover everything that might be interesting for you, but also details on benefits, plans, and administrative things.
TX Services is the new product, design, and engineering center of Switzerland's TX Group in Belgrade.
TX Group AG is a media company headquartered in Zurich. Through a portfolio of daily and weekly newspapers, magazines and digital platforms, as well as its own printing facilities, it is the largest media group in Switzerland. Additionally, as a leading digital hub, with almost 80% of all Swiss consumer internet traffic passing across our websites and apps, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses.
In 2020 the company changed its name to TX Group (formerly Tamedia AG) as the result of the Technology Exchange conference, established in 2015.
We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We're about investing in you long-term. The businesses in Switzerland you will work with are healthy, stable, and growing, and we want people that will enjoy sticking around for the ride.
na osnovu 10 recenzija
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Lepe/nove kancelarije i aktivnosti za zaposlene Konferencije u prostoru, bogat sadrzaj. Najbolja kompanija u Srbiji.
Klijenti - kako se kome zalomi. Negde bude OK, a negde bude pravi pakao raditi sa njima. Nema puno prostora za napredak.
Prosečna neto plata
IT Administrator 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 1 plata
Awards, bonuses, gifts
Work from home
Work equipment provided
Vacation and days off
Fun & Entertainment
Private health insurance
Flexible working hours
Education, professional development
Sport and fitness
Trainings, courses, conferences