HelloWorld.rs je najposećeniji sajt za zapošljavanje IT-evaca u Srbiji. Naša misija je da zapošljavanje u IT industriji učinimo lakšim i bržim. Korisnici sajta nam nisu samo brojka u bazi (ovo nije demagoška žvaka), već smo pasionirano posvećeni povezivanju tech talenata sa odgovarajućim poslovnim prilikama i svakodnevnoj komunikaciji sa njima. Deo smo Infostud grupe, poznatiji kao mlađi IT brat sajta Poslovi.infostud.com. Od malih nogu volimo da eksperimentišemo i testiramo ideje, kako bismo prepoznali i zadovoljili potrebe naših korisnika. Volimo ponedeljak, ne volimo bug-ove, obožavamo (naizgled) loše fore.
Senior DevOps Engineer (Lead) - Humanity
Humanity is powerful, intuitive, cloud-based workforce management software, helping businesses across many industries manage growth and promote teamwork by making employee scheduling and time tracking more streamlined and intuitive. We are fueled by a commitment to innovation, customer-centric approach and accountability. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe, we are connected by a culture that promotes creativity, teamwork and transparent leadership.
We are looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer (Lead) to join our Belgrade team of 90+ creative and talented people.
- Maintaining and improving CI/CD tooling and process;
- Implementing and improving monitoring and alerting;
- Introducing new projects into build and deployment processes;
- Management of production environments with high uptime expectations;
- Communicating and collaborating with development and product teams;
- Building DevOps culture in the team.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field;
- Strong Linux system administration background;
- 5+ years of hands on experience with: AWS cloud infrastructure; Build and Deployment Automation (Jenkins); Containers as build artifacts (Docker);
- Application/service monitoring (CloudWatch, Nagios, New Relic);
- Experience in managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.;
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form.
What you can expect:
- International working environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive compensation package;
- A creative and fun workspace;
- Private health insurance;
- Company sponsored trainings, workshops, education and team buildings;
- Culture that promotes focus on customers, transparency, data-driven approach, passion for work, accountability and integrity.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.