Senior Network Engineer
Job location: Belgrade
EuroDesk d.o.o. is recruiting Senior Network Engineer for its Remote Infrastructure and Cloud Management practice, serving international customers and its own Internal IT on several different IT environments. The successful candidate will be able to flexibly manage various networking devices.
- Development and maintenance of WAN and LAN network infrastructure
- Development and maintenance of wireless network infrastructure
- Administration of Cisco ISE
- Ensuring and maintaining optimal performance of all managed systems
- Network monitoring
- Management of network device backup
- Creation and upkeeping of Client and internal documentation
- University level education in computer science (or similar discipline) and/or comparable experience with a minimum of 5 years configuring and maintaining IT infrastructure
Required Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of network routers and switches (Cisco, HP): switch stacking, static and dynamic routing, FHRP, access list, NAT, network traffic analysis etc.
- WAN technologies: VPN (MPLS and DMVPN nice to know)
- Solid understanding of firewall devices (ASA, Fortigate or similar)
- Multi-site (geographical) wireless infrastructure (WLC)
- Cisco ISE
- Solid understanding of Cisco Cloud Proxy or Umbrella
- Monitoring tools (PRTG, Nagios, Zabbix or similar)
- Cloud networking experience, nice to have (Azure, Google Cloud, AWS)
- CCNA R&S, CCNA Security nice to have
Additional desired skills:
- Any higher-level Cisco Certifications with tangible hands-on experience very nice to have (CCNP R&S or CCNP Security)
- Experience with ITILv3 standards
- Experience with OTRS, ServiceNow, and similar ITSM tools
- Virtualization frameworks (ESX, Hyper-V, Citrix)
- Storage devices/solutions (SAN/NAS equipment – IBM, EMC,QNAP, HP, DELL), Vmware vSAN
- Experience with enterprise level tools for backup and recovery
- Experience with VOIP systems (Asterisk, Cisco Call Manager, Skype for business)
To apply for this position, send your CV electronically.
Email applicants should include an English version of the CV along with any other relevant documentation (Cover letter, certifications, etc.).