TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
- Complete ownership of all end-to-end testing activities, including writing and executing automated and performance tests for highly complex and distributed backend systems to support TeleSign core products.
- Setting up and maintaining robust test automation frameworks.
- Based on the team priority - research, design and implementation of software that is part of the team domain.
- Investigating and troubleshooting potential environment and/or test issues.
- Working closely with Operation and Release teams on planning, deploying and testing new software releases.
- Cooperate with talented and highly experienced professionals to produce high quality and resilient product.
- Be part of relaxed, motivated and supporting engineering team.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 4+ years of test automation experience or software development with OOP (Java, Python, ...)
- Experience writing tests using popular test automation frameworks (TestNG, JUnit, Cucumber)
- Solid skills and knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals, network protocols, Linux and Relational DB Systems.
- A clear understanding of QA principles and methodology and the ability to apply this understanding directly to concrete QA problems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Experience with RESTful services, gRPC and queuing (AMQP) solutions.
- Experience writing and running performance tests for highly scalable, high throughput and highly available applications.
- Experience with Redis, ELK Stack (elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) and popular non-relational databases (Cassandra).
- Experience with developing, testing, deploying and debugging cloud-based applications (AWS).
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more...
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.