Zepter International is a Swiss, privately owned, multinational company established in 1986. by Mr. Philip Zepter. Since its inception, Zepter International has grown into a global multi-branded company that produces, distributes, and sells exclusive, high-quality consumer goods around the world, principally through its own sales network as well as through high-end stores. What started as single business unit selling cookware has over the past three decades expanded into 9 manufacturing sites, real-estate businesses, health centers and luxury hospitality retreats to form the new umbrella - the Zepter Group.
Zepter International set its global footprint with a help of over 100,000 consultants that have at some point represented the Zepter name, selling around billion products across 60 countries and utilizing over 400,000 square meters of office space.
Do you want to become a part of our team?
We are looking for:
The main responsibilities associated with this important role are:
- Planning and designing the cloud infrastructure with AWS
- Maintaining and deploying the cloud applications
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with the cloud infrastructure
- Developing new cloud-based solutions
- Building tools for deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting of system resources in an AWS environment.
- Having a goal to implement Kubernetes/Terraform
- Senior/Medior DevOps of Cloud Applications (5+ years of experience) on AWS, who will be productive from the first day
- Experience in AWS EC2 instances, S2 service, CloudWatch, IPSec, VPN, Route53
- Experience in the setup of specific VPC that will communicate and transfer data over protected networks/channels
- Experience in the area of ‘SQL’ databases and especially Postgres
- Experience in developing applications in a continuous delivery style (Gitlab, Jenkins, Maven etc.)
- Experience setting up and maintaining a CI/CD within a cloud environment
- Fluent English and Serbian
Good to have:
- Experience in the area of ‘big-data’, ‘cloud technologies’ and ‘microservices is an advantage
- Experience in the area of ‘analytics’ and ‘anomaly’ detection is an advantage
- Previous exposure to an agile software development culture (Scrum)
- Knowledge of the domain of railway systems is an advantage but not mandatory
- Degree in computer science (BSC/ MSC) or equivalent is optional
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Remote, hybrid or office work
- Top-notch equipment
- Every employee receives Hyperlight Eyewear® (https://www.zepter.rs/p/the-0103bu-) and personal air purifier (https://www.zepter.rs/p/ion-03-)
- Sandwiches, fruits and snacks in office
- Game room
- Education and online courses
If you think that you meet the above requirements and want to become part of our team, we invite you to send your CV.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Join our Zepter family
by membership in ClubLive100 via the link: https://s.zepter.app/u2/0P17
More about the Company at: www.zepter.rs