As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
System test activities in the automotive industry represent a key component in the product lifecycle due to the importance of having products that are safe and secure. Each individual dealing with this role has a contribution to the millions of lives saved every year by the intelligent systems that are present in the vehicles surrounding us.
As a system test engineer, you will have the chance to work with the latest automotive-specific tools, on the newest, most interesting and diverse products on the market (Tire-Pressure Monitoring Systems, Fully Digital Instrument Clusters, Car Key Fobs, Digital Tachographs, Sensors, Radars, Body Control Units and many more).
In your day to day job you will do:
- In-depth analysis of customer requirements
- Creation of test specification
- Test Automation by using standardized frameworks for web and mobile (Android and IOS) test development tools
- E2E testing (system testing)
- Execution of tests and generation of test reports according to the defined test process
- Issue reporting and tracking by using specific tools
- Collaborate with the Project Test Manager, Project Manager, Software Development, EE Development, ME Development and Quality Engineer in verifying and interpreting the test results
- Building test setups and test environments tailored for each specific product
- Improving test processes
- At least three years of experience as a test engineer on software projects (supporting requirements analysis, application test development and execution, test automation)
- Knowledge of the architecture and design for web and mobile applications is required
- Experience with programming OOP concepts and testing frameworks is required (e.g. Appium, Cypress, Selenium,..)
- General knowledge of versioning control systems (e.g. Git)
- White box testing
- Fluent in English
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Good communication skills - within teams and with teams at multiple locations worldwide
- ISTQB certification will be considered a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.