TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
TeleSign provides customer identity and engagement solutions for some of the biggest web properties in the World. Changing the way businesses engage with customers and prevent fraud requires the best and brightest minds working together, on a global scale. Would you like to be part of such Team?
We are looking for a Junior Technical Product Manager, to work on our Business Intelligence and Data Engineering solutions.
Technical Product Associate
Position in Belgrade
- Identify, define and validate requirements primarily coming from internal stakeholders (Finance, Operations, Data Science, Engineering, etc), gather feedback from current and potential users and conduct market research.
- Work with Engineering to define epics and tasks arising from product requirements.
- Identify and communicate the priority of tasks with Engineering and manage expectations with business stakeholders.
- Work closely with Product Owners of several key company products to maintain product backlog and product documentation.
- Create, review and edit product specifications, user stories, mock-ups to communicate the business value to a Development team.
- Communicate details and status of projects/products/releases to all stakeholders.
- Anticipate problems in the software development lifecycle and work to resolve them.
- Perform internal training sessions for your product portfolio.
- Drive the agile process as the Product Owner.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Eager to drive BI and Big Data solutions to a next level.
- Very strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Pay attention to details.
- Ability to verify features from a user’s perspective.
- Capable to communicate and work with development teams as well as senior management.
- Experience in software development.
- Knowledge of Data Engineering (BI, DWH, Big Data) concepts and trends.
- Knowledge of mobile communications and mobile telecommunications architecture.
- Knowledge of Scrum or other Agile methodologies.
We are offering:
- Learn Agile Product Management.
- Get mentorship from experienced Product and Program Managers.
- Work with great Development teams.
- Apply your ideas to make TeleSign’s ecosystem better.
- We are fun place to work on and we prove that every day.
- And much, much more….
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.