Ibis Instruments is currently looking for a Telco Engineer - Product Owner.
Who are we?
IBIS INSTRUMENTS is leading regional system integrator founded in 1996, and serves more than 300 customers in South East Europe having offices in Serbia (HQ), Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Bosnia. Our major partners are leading software and measurements companies like IBM, Microsoft, Check Point, Click Software, Keysight (ex HP).
We create innovative software for Telecommunications industry. We love new technologies and we use them to make our solutions different and better. We are looking for TELCO ENGINEER - PRODUCT OWNER to join our Software Development team.
What will you be doing?
- You will define and execute product strategy for innovative OSS software solutions that Ibis Instruments create
- Analyzing and understanding business requirements
- Transforming business requirements in software functional requirements
- Testing and verifying developed functionalities
- Resolving various engineering problems
- Participating and creation of prototypes of new software solutions
- Working actively with development team when new solutions gets productized
- Developing high-level and low-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
What do you need to have?
- 5+ years experience in Telecommunications industry
- Excellent knowledge of telecommunications networks and technologies including MPLS, DSL, GPN, Docsis
- Knowledge of telco protocols, excellent knowledge of SNMP protocol and MIB analysis capabilities
- Experience with OSS systems including network monitoring solutions (Network performance monitoring) is big advantage
- Ability to transform Telco related requirements to software functional requirements for development team
- Ability to determine priorities
- Experience in software development is advantage
- Knowledge of Linux administration and networking is advantage
- Passionate about technology and telecommunications
- Open to receive and apply constructive feedback
- Able to effectively communicate and present your ideas
- Detail oriented
- Fluent in English
- Self - motivated and independent
- MSc in Telecommunications is advantage
- Great opportunity to learn and work with cutting edge technologies
- Excellent compensation and benefit package (FitPass, health insurance, flexible working hours)
- Coaching and training to help you grow
- Various sports and team building activities
- Individual development plan
- Onboarding process with experienced mentor
If yes, show us what you’ve got and send your CV. Have in mind that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.