Full-time or Contractor
Qube is looking for a Unity Developer to work with a team of talented and passionate professionals developing mobile video games and bringing creative ideas to life.
- Develop a game from inception to completion.
- Full Software Lifecycle game development – coding, debugging and documenting in C# and Unity.
- Developing new features and modifying existing features to ensure the production of a quality product.
- Producing project estimates, documentation and completing projects on time within budget.
- Working effectively in a team, and communicating with other developers, artists and non-technical staff.
- 3+ years of proven development expertise with Unity.
- 3+ years of working experience in C# programming language.
- Experience developing platform games.
- Shipped at least 2 mobile games in Unity.
- (Desirable) Mobile development experience (iOS and/or Android).
- (Desirable) Experience working with multithreading programs, and managing memory on mobile devices.
- (Desirable) Experience in troubleshooting and program optimisation.
Our Main Focus Is Investing In People. We Offer You:
- Exclusive, interesting and innovative projects
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Excellent working conditions
- Career and personal development
- Friendly and professional atmosphere
If you feel you meet the above requirements and find this is the kind of career opportunity you are looking for, please, send your CV in English electronically.