Hi there! We are Workpuls, a team devoted to developing the best software in our field. A software which focuses on productivity, time analcareysis, and business process optimization with the goal of helping people boost their productivity and focus.
Our product is used by more than 1000 companies and we are processing huge amounts of data every day.
We are looking for an experienced QA Analyst to join our QA crew. What makes us who we are is our open communication and everlasting supportiveness with which we approach everything we do. If this sounds as something you would like to be a part of, check out the job description below and apply for this position.
- Perform functional, system integration and regression testing to ensure that the application meets the business functional requirements
- Accept bugs reported by clients
- Report defects found in testing timely and accurately
- Track defects from discovery to successful correction, validation and verification
- Perform both new functionality and regression tests; identify, analyze and report issues for follow-up
- 3+ years of experience in testing web applications
- Knowledge about software testing techniques and software development lifecycle
- ''The product already has bugs and I will discover them'' attitude when approaching the product
- Strong analytical skills with a mindset that questions assumptions
- Ability to prioritize tasks and accomplish assignments autonomously
- Ability to execute prepared test plans that provide comprehensive test coverage at the product and system level
- Ability to learn and support new tools as required
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- 1+ year of experience in testing desktop applications
- Experience with a bug tracking tool like JIRA
- Experience with test management systems such as SpiraTest or TestRail
- Experience in designing and developing test cases and scenarios
- Experience in analyzing and classifying reported issues