Who We Are:
Brid.TV is a world-renowned name in the digital video advertising landscape. Our online video platform which is completely self-funded is created and developed by leading experts in the video industry. Our company maintains close relationships with partners from New York City, Los Angeles, Dubai, Tel Aviv, and many other cities across the world. We are also a Google certified technology partner, board member of IAB Serbia and one of the fastest-growing companies in its sector worldwide.
What You’ll Do:
- Writing automated tests using Selenium WebDriver/PHP Unit.
- Finding bugs in the application, as well as their detailed description.
- Experience using Protractor Framework (or any similar).
- Previous experience using Jenkins and Selenium Web driver.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems.
- Experience using BrowserStack and Docker.
- Using bug tracking tools (Trello) as well as ticketing service (Zendesk).
- Advanced knowledge of English.
You Might Even Have:
- Experience working with HTML video element.
- Experience in testing API (REST, SOAP, OAuth) applications.
- Experience working with AWS services.
- Knowledge of IAB video advertising standards (VAST, VPAID, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of SQL language.
Why Join Brid.TV
- Office-based work.
- Working with a highly talented, professional and friendly team.
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies.
- Possibility for personal and professional growth.
- 7-hour work days from 08-15 (35 hours per week).
- Private health insurance for the whole family.
- Very friendly working environment.
Brid.TV is a home to over 30 talented employees! We’re dedicated to creating a workplace where employees are encouraged to be independent and motivated to do their best work. We achieve that by providing a stress-free work environment, clear expectations, flexibility, freedom to question things, shorter working hours, and building a team of loving and supportive colleagues. Join the company that values your time, creativity, and drive.