Our company Enetel Solutions is one of the youngest companies within Roaming Group, and as such we got an opportunity to play with new ideas, come up with creative solutions, and add values to the world of information technologies. Teamwork is the way we do it! With our team growing each day, we aim to create solutions that will improve IT experience of the world around us.
We are ready to receive and share knowledge with new innovative people who are devoted and innovative in achieving our mutual goal.
To some, numbers are a foreign language. But to you, streams of data speak for themselves. How you interpret data and the recommendations you make because of it will help our clients strategize their next moves.
Ready to have that kind of influence?
What you’ll be doing:
- Exploratory data analysis on various datasets providing actionable insights
- Implementing machine learning, data mining and statistical techniques to create scalable solutions for business problems
- Presenting findings in clean and concise manner to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Be responsible for co-building the vibrant culture of the team
What we’d like to see:
- Engineering, math or science-based background
- Keen eye for detail and thoughtful investigation of data
- Proficient in one of the following programming languages: Python and/or R
- Comfortable with query languages (SQL)
- Comfortable with core concepts of machine learning
- Team-oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Open-minded, curious and constantly striving to learn
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
What’s nice to have:
- Experience with big data ecosystems (e.g Hadoop, Spark)
- Experience in any of the following fields (NLP, time series analysis, deep learning, recommender systems, anomaly detection, optimization etc.)
- Experience with browser-based interactive notebooks for data science (JupyterNotebook, Zepelin)
- Experience productionizing real-time machine learning models
In return we offer:
- Exciting and friendly environment
- An opportunity to take part in challenging, cutting-edge projects
- Development and career path with excellent career prospects
- Competitive salary plan
- Long term job security
If you see yourself in this position and you meet the requirements, please submit your up-to-date CV electronically.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.